Wednesday, March 7, 2007

the story...at least the beginning...

Some of you may have no idea what this 'journey' i'm on is all about.

it's pretty simple. God told me to leave my job, my family and my friends, my home: destination, unknown.

if i think about it, honestly, i could end up right back where i started...physically that is.

Spiritually, i pray i'll be in a whole 'nother ballgame. i mean, let's think about this...trusting daily for the Lord to meet needs and still my heart...trusting Him to be my future and my hope...no 'plans' of my own that i know...kinda' like M6 all over again!***

what's this all stem from, you may ask...it started with an inclination in my spirit to pray for faith in the grand canyon...He continued the journey by giving me Isaiah 51:1&2,

"Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the LORD:
Look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which
you were hewn; look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave
you birth. When I called him he was but one, and I blessed him and
made him many."

And then He again confirmed the step by a peace in my spirit...a conviction of my heart...even a vision (i know, 'gasp!", i've gone pentecostal folks!). All to say, i am more convinced now, than ever before, that this is His will for my life at this time.

OK. enough for now...i just wanted to get the 'why' down. now we can concentrate on the 'what'...so.


until next time folks...same bat time, same bat channel....



annetta


p.s. this pic is from upstate ny in october '06...it just looked like what i think the other end of this journey is gonna look like...kinda' like the 'light at the end of the tunnel' without the whole tunnel vision effect...

***if you're interested in M6 and didn't get to read our blogspots for that time, you can check out the 'box team' blogspot...it's where part of this started: xchangem6box.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you take the picture in upstate New York? I am from Chautauqua New York. A place I think you would enjoy.
Darrell

ab said...

it's near rochester...on the way to Niagra...my sis is in school there... :)