Saturday, November 3, 2007

Navigation


Navigation
Originally uploaded by CutanBurn.
finding the right road for yourself is always a bit of a bugger. you look and look....you try new things...you listen to friends...you listen to your own heart...you listen to His heart...you read articles and research possibilities...you even try things out.

it's an elusive sucker this road. slippery like an eel. but moreso.

so what makes me know that i'm on the right road now?

well, call it insensitive, but part of me stops caring so much. i think, i'm here because of decisions i've made. i have to live with those decisions. and it's even more than that though. i'm so solidly convinced of His Sovereignty that i don't think i COULD go on the wrong road. i mean, yes, i could flirt with th idea. i could toy in my weaker, temptation, hands-on-the-ears-"i'm-not-listening" moments. but reality finds me knowing that my heart, given to Him once, and every day since, would cease to exist on the 'wrong' road.

and don't even get me started on whether or not there is a 'wrong' road...

No comments: