Friday, June 8, 2007

crash-n-burn

it's been really weird this past week. life was so crazy and non-stop and all-consuming.

and now. well, now i'm back to waiting.

weird how these days go by much slower than the more active ones. but He has provided ways for me to have space to sit and think on Him. to listen. that's been pretty amazing. the way He carves moments out when i think there are none to be had.

i had a great talk with my dad. and one thing that became poignantly clear was my loneliness. it's funny, but as i walk through this newest adventure, the only person 'on the line' is me. i'm the only one that the death of this vision, the crash-n-burn, of this will effect. thus, it's a lonely space i fill. i walk and move and breath and obey what and where i think He's leading. but at the same time, there's no one else in the hot spot with me. it surely purifies motives. and it surely pushes me to Him as nothing else.

but it's still lonely.

seems i'm the only one out here. and that's ok today. because i look and listen and realize that He's right there with me...speaking His love for me.

so i walk in His love today. i walk in hope. and faith.
knowing that green pastures are coming...where i'll live in beautiful, messy community.

praying His new home for me will come soon,

annetta

No comments: